Covid has forced many employees in to working from home, one Director of People explains how a CEO may damage the flow of remote and hybrid working. Includes:
Exploring how majority of staff will choose to come in to the office on same day CEO does
Insight in to how much influence CEO holds over remote or hybrid employees
Why HR must have an open dialogue with CEO to avoid this situation
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to read on...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.