The way we work today is a completely different beast from over a year ago; the pandemic has forced employees to work remotely, while new technologies such as automation and AI have been rolled out to enhance our ways of working.
These new methods have reshaped what we previously knew when it came to the world of work and what employees expect from their employers to assist with this.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.