The success of a business is determined by the success of its people, and a sure-fire way to achieve this is by empowering them, and the more a business does this, the more staff will be able to flourish in the workplace.
Salesforce data supported this as it found that employees who feel their voice is heard are 4.6 times more likely to feel empowered to perform their best work.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.