From the 2008 financial crisis to Brexit, employees have undergone periods of great uncertainty, showing that resilience is an important feature for employees to hold. However, how does a firm best cultivate a resilient culture. Includes:
Explores how all employees and leaders are responsible for driving resilience at a company
Insight in to the business world and the UN’s definition of resilience
Why wellbeing initiatives can help to foster a resilient environment
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to read on...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.