A new study has outlined how organisations need to better support their employees as some begin to return to their on-site workplaces, while others continue to work remotely.
Lane4’s study of over 1,000 British workers, conducted in unison with YouGov, has revealed that there are gaps in the training offered, what skills employees need from their managers right now and the skills that different generations expect their managers to display, with the research finding that nearly a third of British employees (29%) receive no professional training at all.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.