Since the coronavirus pandemic hit, ‘Zoom calls’ and video meetings have become the norm when communicating with colleagues and clients.
While virtual communication has played a crucial role in connecting people amid the crisis, new data has looked into the negative impact that all of these virtual calls could be having on the environment.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.