Over 40% of prospective candidates would reject a job role if the company that offered it did not value diversity, new data released in Jobvite’s 2021 Job Seeker Nation Report has revealed.
The annual report, now in its 12th year, polled over 1,500 workers and discovered some enlightening insights into the mindsets of today’s workers.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.