Regé-Jean Page, who recently played the Duke of Hastings in Netflix’s Regency era series Bridgerton, has responded to claims that he allegedly wasn't hired for a TV role because of his race.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, as part of its interview with actor Ray Fisher, it was revealed that Page auditioned for the role of Superman’s grandfather in a US series.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.