Whilst payday is largely considered to be one of the best days of the month for many, one boss has resolved to make them even better, by offering his staff the opportunity to take the day off, every month.
Alan Turner, Operations Director at Leeds-based tech firm Knoxx, announced in a recent LinkedIn post that as a gesture of thanks, the firm would be awarding all employees 12 additional holiday days, giving them every payday off throughout the year.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.