Over the bank holiday weekend, temperatures soared in some parts of the UK which saw many Brits basking in the sunshine. And it is possible that these sizzling temperatures could continue into this week too.
According to MyLondon, the Met Office said that London could see highs of 27 degrees today. This gives rise to questions around how HR can manage staff during the heat and what responsibility employers have to workers.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.