Whilst a proportion of the remote workforce may have used the last 12 months as an opportunity to upgrade their home-working space, a study revealed by The Sun earlier this month discovered that millions are still working from makeshift spaces such as on ironing boards and in bed.
And, in fact, one professional recently told Nottinghamshire Live that she was so ‘fed up’ of attempting to work in her home that she opted to create a new makeshift office space somewhere else – her car.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.