According to the latest report from TotalJobs, the wellbeing of trans professionals in the workplace has deteriorated significantly over the past five years, as more hide their status at work now than they did half a decade ago.
The report, which polled over 400 trans employees and was conducted in partnership with YouGov, noted that a worrying 65% of respondents claimed that they find it necessary to hide their trans status at work.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.