Following his much-documented retreat from Royal life within the UK in March of 2020, it was announced this week that the Duke of Sussex will be taking up a new role within the coaching and mental health firm Better Up, the BBC has reported.
Prince Harry, who discussed mental health at-length in his recent interview with US television personality Oprah Winfrey, will take the senior leadership position of Chief Impact Officer – a role the Wall Street Journal noted was largely unseen outside of the non-profit sector.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.