Data from Socialcast previously revealed that 69% of employees would work harder if they felt their efforts were better appreciated – signifying the importance of employee appreciation in the workplace.
And it seems employers are starting to take note by showing staff that they appreciate them – whether this is through extra time off, offering staff rewards or by launching a Thank You Festival – an initiative one employer recently rolled out.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.