The Royal family is currently reviewing the prospect of appointing a ‘diversity tsar’, following allegations of racism within the British institution, a report from The Guardian stated.
The allegations, which arose in the recent interview between the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and media personality Oprah Winfrey, claimed that an anonymous member of the Royal household made a racist comment about the couple’s first child, Archie.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.