In April, IR35 rules for the private sector will change with a knock-on impact for how many organisations source and engage the talent they need.
To help mitigate any potential impact, Dan Cave, Head of Content at Executive Grapevine Digital Media spoke to Seb Maley, CEO at Qdos Contractor, to talk about whether Rishi Sunak’s latest budget had changed anything for IR35, what HR needs to know as the deadline approaches and what the talent landscape might look like in the future as a result.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.