New research from recruitment app Debut analysed thousands of job listings and uncovered the most in-demand ‘soft’ and ‘hard’ skills that employers are currently looking for.
‘Hard’ skills are described as teachable and measurable capabilities while ‘soft’ skills typically include people and social skills, as well as character traits and attitudes, according to Zety.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.