In early 2021, left-wing Spanish party Más País confirmed that the Government had accepted its proposal for a four-day working week trial – a concept which now looks to be imminent in its implementation, according to reports from The Guardian.
Whilst several small pilots of a four-day working week have been trialled around the world, the acceptance of the proposal by the Spanish Government now looks to be the largest wide-scale trial of the concept.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.