A university lecturer believes the pandemic has brought the use of HR analytics to the forefront of HR teams, as it can be used as an effective toll to help deal with some of the fallout brought about by Covid. Includes:
How HR analytics can make wellbeing offerings more specific to staff
IBM’s use of data and how it has been used to predict the jobs of the future
Former CHRO of IBM detailing importance of analytics
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to read on...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.