Two comedians have promised to create their own ‘HR service’ for others in their industry facing sexual harassment in the workplace.
Comics Kiri Pritchard-McLean, who has appeared on BBC's Have I Got News for You and Channel 4's 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown, and Nina Gilligan, who has appeared on various BBC radio channels, have spoken out sharing that they wish to tackle sexual harassment within the comedy industry, reported the BBC.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.