Earlier this week, it was reported that the TV presenter Piers Morgan had stepped down from his role on ITV’s Good Morning Britain following a row regarding comments he made about Meghan Markle.
His departure was announced by ITV after Ofcom said that it would investigate his comments after it received thousands of complaints from viewers, the BBC reported.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.