12 months on from the initial Government enforced lockdown that required workers, where possible, to operate remotely, new research from REHAU has found that ‘millions’ of professionals are still working from their original ‘makeshift home office’ set-ups.
The study, which polled over 2,000 adults working from home found that 61% still consider their remote working environment to be temporary, and use ironing boards, sofas and even their beds to carry out their roles.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.