While many employers across the UK will have put in place activities and initiatives to mark International Women’s Day (IWD) this year, one recruitment head has shared that one day alone is not enough to stamp out gender inequality in the workplace.
Sarah Roberts, Head of Recruitment at luxury fashion company Mulberry, explained to HR Grapevine that “this is a continuous journey of improvement, and activity on one day of the year will not move the dial”.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.