The position of Chief Diversity Officer (CDO) is a professional who can help stimulate real positive change in regards to diversity in your business. The position can turn diversity in to more than just a sub-section for HR. Includes:
LinkedIn’s report in to the growth of the CDO position
How this position can focus the attention on diversity within HR
The importance of such a role during a pandemic
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to read on...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.