With International Women’s Day (IWD) taking place on March 8, many employers have started to share the progress they have made to support women in the workplace, while also outlining what they hope to achieve in the future.
One such employer is luxury fashion house Burberry, who recently revealed on LinkedIn how it has “rigorously reviewed and implemented policies,” as well as practices and programmes to ensure equality is met within the business.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.