The financial services industry has been known to be far from gender balanced. The FCA making the announcement that the watchdog is appointing five women to executive positions sets an example for the wider sector. Includes:
How this one move could improve the diversity of 60,000 firms
The FCA realising the importance of these hires both as a regulator and employer
The commitment to diversity as these are not NED positions
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to read on...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.