Duvet days, ‘pawternity leave’ and work-from-home allowances have been identified as some of the top work perks for 2021.
Analysis of more than 750,000 open roles on Adzuna in February 2021 shed light on some of the more unusual work perks being advertised, pointing towards the ways employers can attract top talent.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.