Despite the growing concerns over worker wellbeing as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, new data from Glint has found that at the end of 2020, workers were happier than they were in the same period in 2019.
Glint’s analysis, which was aggregated from over 9million employee engagement survey responses from companies across the globe, found that happiness at work rose by a total of 5.4% in December of 2020.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.