As February marks LGBT+ History Month, Jade Burke, Online Editor of myGrapevine, speaks to Alex Ehmcke, Former Operations and People Director and now Chief Operating Officer at PinkNews, and Steph Kyriacou, Junior Producer at PinkNews, who is also a trans employee at the publisher.
For this special edition of the podcast, the duo shared their thoughts on what HR should be doing for trans employees, as well as revealing some exclusive insight into PinkNews’ recently launched transitioning at work policy.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.