Virgin has more than doubled the amount of paid volunteer days it offers its employees. Katie Buchanan, Head of Sustainability, at Virgin Media sat down and told myGrapevine+ the thinking behind this move and why. Includes:
Virgin’s Head of Sustainability explaining their five-year Meaningful Connections Plan
What the company wishes for their employees to do with five days of paid volunteering
Virgin’s CEO vision for a post Covid future
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to read on...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.