Introducing new initiatives has been a recurring theme among businesses today as they roll out additional support to staff members amid the coronavirus crisis. Some have put in place wellbeing days to allow employees to take a day off to do as they wish, while others have launched ultimate flexible working, giving staff the choice of where and when they work during the day. Whatever it may be, the crisis has shone a light on the importance of supporting staff during this uncertain and turbulent time, and one business has shared how it hopes to boost its D&I strategy with the launch of its New Parent’s Leave policy. Real estate agency The Portman Estate’s newly formed Diversity and Inclusion Working Group revealed that the launch of the new scheme would support new parents,...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.