A new report tilted ‘2021 CHRO Agenda’, released by consulting firm The Hackett Group, has outlined the key areas in which HR should be prioritising its time and efforts in 2021.
Amongst the many relegations about the year ahead, the report noted that the HR function’s role as a strategic adviser to leaders and the C-Suite is the profession's number one priority this year – likely due to the central role that HR took in keeping businesses operating in the coronavirus pandemic.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.