Several high-profile celebrities have come under fire for choosing to furlough staff, despite their own personal fortunes. In April 2020 Victoria Beckham was branded a “total disgrace” for making the decision to furlough staff. Elsewhere, the fashion designer Stella McCartney also found herself hitting headlines last year after she revealed she would be placing employees on the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS), despite having an estimated personal fortune of around £60million. Now it seems that millionaire reality TV star Charlotte Crosby has also found herself in a similar situation. Known for her time on MTV’s show Geordie Shore and for winning the twelfth series of Celebrity Big Brother, the star has now come under...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.