With many working parents juggling jobs, parenting and homeschooling in lockdown, the firm Guidant Global has introduced an education programme to support its staff members and their children.
The Impellam Superstars homeschooling scheme, sees staff across the entire Impellam Group – which includes Guidant Global – offer their time to help teach the kids of their peers every week, giving working parents a welcome break.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.