Could some of the funds being paid out in the furlough system be better spent on training and upskilling.
Some of the jobs protected by furlough are predicted to be obsolete in a couple of years thanks to the rise of AI. This feature explores how part of the system could be amalgamated to suit better the future of work. Includes:
The sectors most under threat of AI
The various types of furloughed workers mentality
How wellbeing can be boosted by training
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to read on...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.