Jobseekers around the globe have revealed some of the worst interactions that they have had with prospective employers and recruiters.
In a roundup article compiled by Bored Panda – as was reported by the Daily Mail – job candidates have shed light on some of the worst encounters that they have had in the hiring process, as well as some of the shocking requirements listed on job adverts.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.