Having a strong and positive company culture can make a huge difference to employers wanting to attract, engage and retain top talent. This is something that the HR function is acutely aware of.
Despite the importance of company culture, the production company behind the popular Channel 4 programme Gogglebox has reportedly been hit with complaints from staff over claims regarding its working conditions on set.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.