As coronavirus continues to weigh on the HR agenda, a new study claims that, whilst 46% of HR directors see improving employee productivity and engagement as their main focus for the year, just 33% foresee such an improvement occurring.
The results, which form part of Clear Review’s second Performance Management Report, were ascertained by surveying over 200 HR professionals to discover how the industry is continuing to deal with COVID-19 alongside the latest challenges on 2021.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.