The recruitment landscape has changed considerably since the coronavirus crisis hit, which has forced employers and hiring managers to embrace tech to onboard and recruit individuals, while other employers have struggled to keep afloat as the crisis continued to hit businesses hard.
Recent research from APSCo has also revealed that overall hiring across England and Wales has taken a hit and has decreased by a third over the course of 2020.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.