Throughout the various lockdowns that have taken place in 2020 and now 2021, the mental health of individuals has been a topic that has come under the microscope as many reported struggles with the isolation that comes with a national lockdown. Statistics shared by charity Mind also reflect this, as it discovered last year that 60% of adults believed their mental health had gotten worse during the first lockdown. This has prompted many employers to roll out initiatives in order to support employees’ mental health and wellbeing during this uncertain and stressful time, including premium hair product manufacturer ghd. In light of Blue Monday, which took place yesterday, the firm shared on LinkedIn that employees are encouraged to take part in its new Walk & Talk initiative, something...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.