The coronavirus pandemic is having a drastic impact on career progression, with a specific toll on younger workers, a new study from technology company Sharp has found.
The study, which polled over 6,000 workers in SMBs across Europe, highlights the massive toll that the coronavirus has taken on workers’ needs and career expectations. Over half of respondents noted that they were anxious about issues such as keeping skills up to date, a lack of training opportunities and their future career prospects.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.