With today marking Blue Monday – the day that has been dubbed the ‘most depressing day of the year’ – it is possible that staff will be feeling a bit gloomy and disengaged at work.
This coupled with the fact that England is currently in ‘lockdown 3.0’ and remote working continues to be the norm for many workers, could mean that the challenges faced by employees will be felt even more acutely this year.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.