As the HR function continues to address changes in the business landscape amid the coronavirus crisis, new research from Gartner Inc. has shed light on some of the most essential ‘future of work’ decisions that people professionals must make in 2021.
Emily Rose McRae, Director in the Gartner HR Practice, explained that this year will be a year of recovery, but also of “renewal and acceleration”.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.