With the New Year upon us, it is a prime time for people to reflect on experiences from the previous year and come up with goals or resolutions for the year ahead.
While some people may be pledging to eat more healthily or do more exercise, others may be looking at setting goals in their professional lives – whether this is getting a new job or upskilling.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.