British broadcaster and telecommunications firm Sky has shared details of its latest initiative to boost D&I within the business, following the appointment of seven leaders to a new advisory body.
This move will see Sky’s new Diversity Advisory Council advise and guide the business on issues regarding diversity, including using its voice externally, while also helping to maintain progress towards becoming a more inclusive organisation.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.