With the third lockdown firmly in place, health and safety measures within workplaces that can remain open are of the utmost importance. Whether it’s to ensure enough PPE is accessible, social distancing guidelines are visible and in place or that hand sanitiser is distributed, employers must place the health and safety of their staff high up on the agenda. One business who has expressed its commitment to workers is the infrastructure specialists Murphy Group. In a post shared on LinkedIn, the business shared details of how it plans to keep employees safe during this third lockdown. One way the organisation is doing so is by rolling out rapid antigen testing at its sites, depots and offices across the country. The post read: “At Murphy Group we are committed to ensuring the safety,...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.