Business in 2020 was defined largely by the fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic, and the measures taken by the UK Government to prevent cases from increasing throughout the year.
Whilst this had a massive impact on financial volatility and working habits, one of the most drastic impacts of the pandemic was its effect on professional hiring.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.