With Black Friday (Friday November 27, 2020) making its annual appearance, many people will be using today’s discounts to bag themselves a bargain.
With so many people working remotely in light of the coronavirus crisis – and with research commissioned by GoCompare Home Insurance finding that just 27% have a dedicated workspace in their home – it is possible that some staff will make use of Black Friday to kit out their home office.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.