There’s no denying that remote work comes with a number of perks employees can enjoy. No commute means there’s more opportunity for a lie-in, similarly, meeting no one face-to-face allows many to complete their work in their pyjamas, making for a far more relaxed start to the working day.
And these are just some of the ‘lockdown confessions’ employees have stated they have enjoyed, as well as fibbing about lack of internet connection to avoid video calls.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.