The Financial Times (FT) has published its second annual Diversity Leaders ranking which identifies Europe’s most inclusive employers – as ranked by staff members.
According to the publication, a survey of more than 100,000 employees from 15,000 employers was conducted by Statista and looked into staff perspectives of companies' inclusion, or the efforts made by organisation’s to promote various aspects of diversity in the workplace.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.